KampongKu “Guess and Win Contest”
Terms and Conditions
- Schedule to Conditions of Entry
|Organiser||TONG YOUNG FOOD INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.|
|Contest Name||Guess and Win Contest|
|Contest Period||27th July 2021 to 31st July 2021|
|Eligibility||This Contest is open to all individual legal residents of Peninsular Malaysia only (excluded Sabah & Sarawak) aged 18 years and above as at the start of the Contest Period.|
|Entry Method||1. Guess the Paste used in the photo
2. Tag 3 friends
3. Like & Share the post
|Entry Deadline (Contest period)||4 days|
|Judging Details||Using Online random name picker to pick the 10 winners.|
|Prizes||There is a total of 10 packs of Pastes. Prize included courier delivery to winner’s doorsteps.|
|Prize Claim/Delivery Date||The results will be published on the Organizer’s Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/mykampongku]. The Winner must response to the Organizer within 5 days after the result announcement. The Winner shall be deemed to surrender his/her winning position if he/she fails to comply with this requirement and the Winner’s Prize shall be forfeited. All prizes will be delivered to the Winner upon full delivery details being provided by the Winners.|
This Schedule to Conditions of Entry must be read together with the Conditions of Entry, collectively “Terms and Conditions”, and shall be binding on all participants (and the parent/legal guardian of the participant, in the case of a minor participant) who participate in this Contest (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”, “Participant”, “You”, “you”, “your”, as the case may be).
- Conditions of Entry
- This Conditions of Entry are to be read together with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Conditions of Entry prevails. The Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Condition of Entry shall collectively be referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”. Each capitalized term not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such term in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Defined terms will be used in singular or plural form, as the case may be.
- The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms and Conditions including to change the Contest Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (as changed).
- The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
- Contest Entries
- By submitting an entry to the Contest, Participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from the participation in the Contest, including without limitation, telecommunications, network, Short Messaging Services, postal and all such other charges and out-of-pocket expenses as may be incurred by a Participant during or in connection with the Contest shall be borne by the Participant.
- Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organizer shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions. The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Where the eligibility age prescribed in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry is below the age of eighteen (18), Participants are required to obtain the written consent (in such form as may be prescribed by the Organizer), from their parents/legal guardians before participating in the Contest and submitting any personal information.
- The Organizer may require a Participant to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Contest including without limitation, identification documents, and the written consent of parents/legal guardians in the case of Participants below the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest
- Employees of the Organizer and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
- Employees of the Organizer’s agencies associated with the Contest and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
- The following entries will be disqualified:
- unclear, incomplete, duplicate, copies, illegible or incorrect entries; and/or
- entries that violate the Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws and/or regulations.
- In addition, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who:
- undermines, has or attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception; and/or
- is not eligible or unable to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Contest for verification by Organizer when requested.
- The following entries will be disqualified:
- The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest
- In the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded, the Organizer reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant.
- The Organizer, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in accordance with the Prize Claim/Delivery Date in any respect whatsoever.
- The Organizer has no obligation for the second delivery if the Winner fails to receive the Prize. Thereafter, the Winner shall assume full responsibility to contact the Organizer for Prize collection and liable for all cost incurred pertaining to Prize collection.
- Winners must collect their prize within the period mentioned in (A) from the winning announcement posting on the Organizer’s Facebook and Instagram page. Failing which, the Winner shall be deemed to surrender the rights on the Prize back to the Organizer. The organizer has the absolute rights to reject the claim and determine how uncollected Prize will be dealt with.
- Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organizer.
- Any additional costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry in relation to a Prize shall be the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are given out on an “as it is” basis. The Prize(s) shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner(s) and the Organizer excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the Organizer prescribes other modes of collection.
- Where a Participant is under the age of 18 years of age and is declared a Prize winner, the Participant must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian throughout the Prize fulfilment.
- The Organizer may use a Participant’s entry including without limitation, photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information submitted for purposes of the Contest (collectively the “Materials”), and the Participant’s name, and/or likeness, for advertising, publicity and promotion of any goods or services of the Organizer, for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation, and in any media. The Participant shall do all things necessary to give effect to this if requested by the Organizer.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Participant agrees that all intellectual property rights in any contents and/or materials submitted, made or created by the Participant in connection with the Contest and any derivative works arising therefrom will perpetually and unconditionally be vested in, assigned to and owned by the Organizer. The Organizer has the right to use and modify such materials or works in any way it deems fit without compensation to the Participant and the Participant waives all rights he or she may have in such materials or works.
- Each Participant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless each of the Organizer, its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (“Tong Young Food Industries Sdn Bhd”), directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives against any and all losses, rights, claims, actions and damages (including special, indirect and consequential damages) arising from or incurred as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Contest, acceptance of any Prize, and/or the use of the Participant’s entry and/or likeness in connection with the Contest or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Participant’s participation in the Contest shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
- The Organizer, its directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Promotion, as well as the redemption and/or utilization of any Prize won.
- The Organizer, its agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Contest and the Terms and Conditions where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances
- Any names, trademarks or logos used and / or reproduced in any materials (including marketing and promotional materials) in connection with this Contest, in particular that relates to the Prize, are the properties of their respective owners. This Contest and the Organizer are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, the relevant owners, unless otherwise communicated, and such owners are not part of the Organizer’s group of companies.
- The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. The Organizer shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by the Organizer.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- Where the Terms and Conditions of the Contest is prepared in English and any other language(s) in the event of any inconsistency between the English language and the other language(s), the English language version shall prevail and govern in all respects.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- The contest is in no way sponsored or organized by Facebook and has no connection to Facebook. All requests and comments regarding the Contest must be directed to organizer and not to Facebook. The participants cannot assert any claims against Facebook in connection with participation in the Contest.
- Privacy Notice
- By participating in the (A) contest, You consent for the Organizer and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (“Tong Young Food Industries Sdn Bhd”) and service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and act on our behalf (“Authorized Third Parties”) (collectively “Organizer”, “us”, “we” or “our”, as the case may be) to process your personal information provided for purposes of the contest. This includes disclosing your name to the general public if you are a winner in a contest or participate in our events by publishing your name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
- The Organizer may also use your personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, samples, any promotions, events or contests organized by the Organizer. Please contact us if you disagree to the use of your personal information for this purpose.
- In the event that you agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom you intend to refer to the Organizer, you acknowledge that you have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to us and to being contacted by us.
- In respect of minors or individuals not legally competent to give consent, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and, to consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and that you have the necessary legal capacity under the applicable laws to so act for them and consent on their behalf.
- At times the Organizer may retain Authorized Third Parties to process your personal information. All such Authorized Third Parties are contractually bound to take reasonable measures to keep information secure and not to use your personal information.
- The Organizer is a global company and your personal information may be transferred across borders. The Organizer will ensure that the country your data is transferred to has a similar or equivalent personal information protection laws in place.
- To the extent that the applicable law allows, you have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, your personal information held by us.
- All your written requests or queries should be addressed to:
- Contact: Tong Young Food Industries Sdn Bhd
- Address: 2, LORONG INDUSTRI RINGAN PERMATANG TINGGI 4, KAWASAN INDUSTRI RINGAN PERMATANG TINGGI, 14100 SIMPANG AMPAT, PENANG, MALAYSIA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 04-5041090
- Please note the Organizer requires your personal information in order to process your participation in the mentioned contest, without which we will not be able to process your application.