Recipe for Asam Laksa Salad with Mung Bean Vermicelli and Prawns
(For 2 servings)
Asam Laksa Salad dressing
- KampongKu Asam Laksa Paste 60g
- Water – 60ml
- Prawns 150g, peeled
- Mung Bean Vermicelli – 60gms
- Mint leaves 10 leaves
- Onions 30g, cut into slices
- Ginger torch flower – 1 teaspoon, cut into small bits
- Roasted peanuts – 20g
Making the Asam Laksa Salad dressing
- Mix the Asam Laksa Paste with the water, stir until even.
Preparing the ingredients
- Sauté the peeled prawns until golden brown, set aside
- Soak the mung bean rice vermicelli in room temperature water for 10 minutes until it is softened
- Mix the soaked mung bean vermicelli, mint leaves and onions into a mixing bowl, pour the Asam Laksa Salad dressing over and quickly toss to combine.
- Garnish with the prawns and sprinkle with peanuts and ginger torch flower, ready to serve.