Recipe for Asam Laksa Salad with Square Beans and Prawns
(For 2 servings)
Asam laksa salad dressing
- KampongKu Asam Laksa Paste 60g
- Water – 60ml
- Prawns 150g, peeled
- Square beans 10pcs
- Mint leaves 8 leaves
- Onions 10g, cut into slices
- Ginger torch flower – 1 teaspoon, cut into small bits
- Roasted peanuts – 20g
Making the Asam Laksa Salad dressing
- Mix the Asam Laksa Paste with the water, stir until even.
Preparing the ingredients
- Sauté the peeled prawns until golden brown, set aside
- Take off the hard line of beans at first, then cook in boiling water until its tender (about 2 minutes).
- Use the kitchen paper to dry cooked beans, then cut the bean into bite size.
- Add square beans, mint leaves and onions into a mixing bowl, pour the Asam Laksa Salad dressing over and quickly toss to combine.
- Garnish with the prawns and sprinkle with peanuts and ginger torch flower, ready to serve.