Recipe for Chicken Rendang
- 250ml Water
- 200g Kampongku Curry Chicken Paste
- 600g Chicken
- 100g Kerisik (Toasted Shredded Coconut)
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- Kaffir Lime
- In a pot, pour in water. Add in KampongKu Curry Chicken Paste, give it a good stir.
- Add in chicken and kerisik.
- Stir now and then for 15 minutes, until the chicken is half cooked. Add in coconut milk.
- Add lemongrass and galangal. Bring to a boil for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add in kaffir lime and it is ready to serve. Try enjoying Chicken Rendang with Ketupat