Recipe for Curry Fish Quiche
Courtesy of Tiffany Leong
- 180g Fish Fillets
- 70g KampongKu Curry Fish Paste
- 1 sheet of Puff Pastry
- 80g Shredded Cheese of Choice (may adjust to your own liking)
- 100ml Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
*You can add in fillings such as vegetables, onions and mushrooms too.
- Marinate the fish fillets with Kampongku’s Curry Fish Paste for at least 30 mins.
- Add about 1/2 tsp of oil to the pan and fry the fish fillets at medium heat.
- Cut fish fillets into bite-sized pieces. Put aside on a plate to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly grease a 7” baking pan.
- Transfer the puff pastry dough to your baking pan. Press the dough down into the bottom and corners, letting the dough come up the sides of the pan.
- Pierce the bottom of the pastry with a fork.
- Place a sheet of aluminium foil over the puff pastry and gently mould into the edges of the pan and up the sides. Top the foil with enough dry beans or pie weights to fill the pan.
- Bake the pastry for 15 minutes.
- Top your half-baked puff pastry shell with the fish fillets and cheese.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over your toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set.