Recipe For Mini Curry Fish Quiche
Courtesy of Tiffany Leong
- 60g Fish Fillets
- 20g KampongKu Curry Fish Paste
- 4 Puff Pastry Shells / Tart Shells
- 25g Shredded Cheese of Choice (may adjust to your own liking)
- 30ml Milk
- 1 Large Egg
*You can add in fillings such as vegetables, onions and mushrooms too.
- Marinate the fish fillet with Kampongku’s Curry Fish Paste for at least 30 minutes.
- Add about 1/2 tsp of oil to the pan and fry the fish fillet at medium heat.
- Cut fish fillet into bite-sized pieces. Put aside on a plate to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
*Skip to Step 7 if you are using baked tart shells.
- Pierce the bottom of the puff pastry shells with a fork.
- Bake the pastry for 8 minutes.
- Top your half-baked puff pastry shell with the fish fillet and cheese.
- Whisk the egg and milk in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over your toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are set.